The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 128 - Approach

Double-page supporter
now that the drama has ended... LET THE DRAMA BEGIN!

Sorry hamim, there are more battles to fight... and the enemies this time carries... huh... BIG weapons...

Dex-chan lover
Ayo how did that girl from the amusement park get his number tho? Idr that happening lol. She’s hella hot but just unnecessary

new girls in the spotlight, now that sungah and lila have all passed by we now get Joon Bada and Sarah.

I don't get it, who is the white haired kid? Why is Sarah acting so weird? Is the girl from the park also interested in Junu? For a guy that was a loner just months ago, he sure got into a harem situation pretty fast.

Fed-Kun's army
@manganewb388 @testsubject123
Sarah reacted like that to him because he said all Koreans look like K-pop stars, him being one of them so she was shocked since he looks so normal
She is also a little angry being lied too
The girl from the park is sort of more interested in that other guy going out with the girl who hates him now....Theirs history involving them both, I won’t go into it further since it’s mega plot
The white haired kid is the leader of the gang, I won’t fully specify but a lot goes down and some of what has already is ...kiiinda because of him
Yeah it’s a lot of hop in and out but well nevermind

Fed-Kun's army
How many fking people is looking for junwoo?
Author needs to get that shit together they make it seem like junu was in organised fking crime.

Anyone else feel like there way too much going on at the same time?
Everyone has some kind of drama with everyone and new characters just keep popping up before anything that has happened before gets any kind of closure.

Yeah, this chapter is setting up a lot of stuff while not managing most of its payoffs well. I am interested and will continue reading, but believably was thrown out of the window and, yeah, this series jumped the shark a while ago, at least it is entertaining. Sarah's reaction was a highlight, even if it did leave a bad taste initially... Not a bad payoff, but I wonder what will come of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples you can use the spoiler tag, i kinda wanna know what happens in the most recent chapters. the spoiler tag is the eye thing atop the comment box

Users who are viewing this thread