The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - NUMB

Woo! glad class rep dropped all those truth bombs on our boy, he really needed it.

@Saike The way I see it this fight is 100% Joon Woo's fault, just cause he was mad. The only thing class rep did to provoke him was simply telling him the truth and snickering at him (which he most def. deserved). It was Joon Woo who was already to pop off at any moment. Class rep is simply telling Joon Woo the truth.

- Jowoo has become exactly like the stalker himself in my eyes. He deluded himself, and said things like "i'm doing this to help Sungah!" when in reality he just wanted her to like him. The author made it whole situation exactly the same, to show us that Joon Woo has ended up just like the first guy. He's not at bad YET, but at the rate he's going he's not far off.

Even the first guy was trying to justify his actions for Sungah's sake, saying "I'm just doing this because I like her." Now MC is doing the same thing.

-Class rep, who is undoubtedly the antagonist, is seen as the hero here in my eyes. Just like class rep dealt with the first stalker, he is now dealing with another.

I was hoping for class rep to beat some sense into our MC to be honest, but I can't object to best girl Hamin making a sudden apparance, either. Hopefully she can talk some sense into him

@Entryhazard
Since he wasn't sure how to respond to the question, he didn't just guess the day it happened, he knew it. (Also the way he said it wasn't how you normally would if you were guessing)
That means he's doing something shady to be able to know what's going on.

MC getting ass kicked once again. He's going to be the eternal punching bag.

I swear if Hanmin doesn't get picked by the end, we riot. MC needs to get over his borderline stalkish crush on FMC and move the F on.

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright it wasn't raining the day Rep confronted the Stalker and in fact he was referring to the day Junu and the Stalker fought. As you said it would be an easy deduction for the Rep which day was when it happened, so it confuses me that he dodges the question and the scene paints as very suspect that he knows despite this obvious explanation.
And unlike @Caul and @givemersspls claim, it makes little sense that he learned about it beyond a very trivial corollary to figuring out Junu was the ranchat guy and confronted the stalker back then. In fact we do know that that day Rep had a very obvious alibi and on top of that he wasn't even aware of what Junu was doing the whole time until he had an epiphany while confronting the stalker weeks later.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls That he has the capacity to read others' logs is ludicrous unless the author goes full "artistic licence" on how these apps work, as even with a sniffer you would just pick up encrypted packages of data.

Maybe he is the creator of ranchat lol, meh, seriously, without hacking I don't know how he could do that, and if he hacked, it would be creepier than Joonwoo "stalk" lol

Dex-chan lover
@Akwa it's even more amazing because IRL not even state intelligence agencies are able to hack this kind of apps with a "man in the middle" attack

Nothing really pushes the plot towards the rep having access to ranchat logs. Possibility is higher that he was able to deduce Joonwoo being the ranchat partner due to prior events. Chances are big that the rep was actually present during the day Joonwoo faced the stalker.

Dex-chan lover
Seem like being socially awkward is equal to stalking nowadays, unless you folks just hate on MC for just being somewhat socially broken, being shit on by more or less everyone and their fucking cat and not being an alpha chad. I really cannot see how what MC is doing equates to stalking.

Hmm depends I think, the MITM can be easy to do on the RanChat, look how this app can enter in your private life via GPS / message reading etc

There is too many ways and options that Daehyun would know, yep, wait and see

for all of you that thinks he has some super power of gathering information.
remember he was the guy who actually searched for an online novel competition when mc asked him, and then he started suspecting mc. if you continue down the road everything makes since. mc asked about ideal girl next few days poof ideal girl appears out of nowhere. mc not there on cinema day, sungah tells pres about stalker. he verified the screenshots like mc deduced its sunday it was the same for class pres, again who is missing Sunday ?? its mc. then next sunday he gets the stalker, stalker tells him about a guy who he beat up. wait mc came to school the day after cinema bruised. it all adds up. class pres is perceptive and smart so he can deduce these things easily. with no access to anything else as you suspect. also i dont see him as dodging the question but it would be heck of an explanation to do while fighting.
as i said before its just the way he is drawn that makes him feel like evil.
someone said that he shouldn't have snickered at mc. the answer is he never did, it was mc's delusions look at the panels pres's expression never changed, and we know mc has some old stories of imagining people looking down on him. (time when accused of stealing and when talking to hamin)

Y'all, yeah class rep has his own issues, but a lot of what he's said here and last chapter makes sense.

We sympathize with the mc, because he's the mc, but he has some serious issue to work through...

Being akward doesnt mean you're a stalker, but stalking shouldn't be confused with just being akward...

Dex-chan lover
Uh, Junu is not a stalker. He genuinely helped her with her crush, he didn't try to force himself into her life, he was even willing to let her go on ranchat after the stalker incident. Sure, he hoped to be liked back even only as a friend but that's a pretty natural thing. If he qualifies as a stalker, I bet most of people in real world are.

Users who are viewing this thread