The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 4 Ch. 47 - RE:

@matcap That's a good theory, didn't even notice that but is Yuri a love interest? Cause AFAIK Yuri still has a massive crush on his friend and he doesn't exactly look at her as anything but a long lost friend. But yeah I'm guessing even she does have some history with Junu

@Starbright I doubt it's supernatural, the fact that she seems to be actively chasing him make it seem more like she knows him or rather is somehow linked to him. If I had to guess MC's probably in a way the cause of her losing her friends as she mentions

Double-page supporter
When is this mc gonna grow up, maybe i should stop complaining every chapter, doesnt seem like he is going to change anytime soon

Dex-chan lover
It's less of an issue of MC growing up and more of an issue of MC having been bullied to the point of breaking him. But sure, it's easier to just hate on the broken dude for not being the cookie-cutter hero all day everyday.

"why are you talking to me in informal speech?" RESPECT WAMEN!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not even going to pity this guy.
He got Hamin cared for him, now a hot girl want to be his friend.
And the guy dare to think the world is out to get him?
Pathetic.

every character that appears around mc is evil or a psychopath (the one having delusions is normal), mc is an angel. he never did anything wrong, the whole universe should be considerate of mc and should care for mc. fuck everyone else's feelings and lives, no one matters but mc.

this is the gest of what i get from peoples comments.

Double-page supporter
@kendo there is no way for me to know for sure without reading the raws which im not going to do. But its been 50 chapters and he is still doing the same shit

Aggregator gang
watch as she pulls out Bruce Lee shit and elbow punches a guy in a face

Guys, be patient, 50 chapters > few weeks/ month irl, he can't move on in few weeks/month

Dammit, why didn't he just tell her "hey actually i'm a high schooler" he even recalls the advice from class rep and still he doesn't say it in a situation with nothing to lose.

Users who are viewing this thread