The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - The notion of "Like"

Dammit, dude. I thought you could pick up on this stuff, but your just as dense as the typical romance MC. -_-

Dex-chan lover
Welp... glad to know... now I hope she will get the Chuck Cunningham Syndrome... it's for her own good... and ours...

Wait till the stories start introducing big-fat-ass-ugly-teacher. Then the stories Will enter the main drama

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Man I was about to bust out the thot begone banner and everything now i just feel sorry for this girl

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Group Leader
@rob1610 pretends to be but im pretty sure he made the right choice because your forgotten the fact the girl with him is a moister basically the thirsty one and the other one is quite slow term feelings of love which make things amusing and its gonna be a shitstorm i believe later on

Users who are viewing this thread