The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - The future

Dex-chan lover
Tbh im kinda losing the main girl here, you know he’s a brick wall, so hurry tf up and become his girlfriend, because if you think about it Torigoe gave up so they can have a chance; they’ve done fuck all and he’s still available to date, I don’t blame her for simply going shopping and eating together.

sure it could be romantic, but isn’t that also what friends do? If it’s such a problem don’t drag your feet and tell him how you feel.

what does she even mean “I’ll tell him soon” girl you are loosing him, he‘s starting to think you’ve been putting on a mask in front of him the entire time.

idk, this is a pretty bad romance story, not even a single kiss and 36 chapters, hilarious. Oh but we got some headpats so it’s good I guess.

the author is half-assing the drama at this point, being "not able to tell your goals" especially when the two of you are not officially dating is a weak conflict. Either go full love-triangle drama or don't bother.

I'm 100% rooting for Torigoe to come and sweep Ryou from Fushimi (as much as I know that she likely has a near zero chance of doing so, knowing how these types of manga go). Like goddamnit, the main 'couple' clearly knows their feelings towards each other, given how painfully obvious they are being to each other (specifically Fushimi, I suppose); and Torigoe already openly gave up her own feelings for the sake of the duo to get together. What the fuck was keeping them from being like "yeah we're dating now"??

Dex-chan lover
Tbh im kinda losing the main girl here, you know he’s a brick wall, so hurry tf up and become his girlfriend, because if you think about it Torigoe gave up so they can have a chance; they’ve done fuck all and he’s still available to date, I don’t blame her for simply going shopping and eating together.

sure it could be romantic, but isn’t that also what friends do? If it’s such a problem don’t drag your feet and tell him how you feel.

what does she even mean “I’ll tell him soon” girl you are loosing him, he‘s starting to think you’ve been putting on a mask in front of him the entire time.

idk, this is a pretty bad romance story, not even a single kiss and 36 chapters, hilarious. Oh but we got some headpats so it’s good I guess.
I absolutely agree as the main girl is giving off mixed signals with what she says and does.

I’m getting the feeling that she wants to become a actor because of something he said in middle school but even that doesn’t really save the fact that’s she abandoned him for 4 years….and the only reason she is back is because he helped her on the train….yes I get that he stayed away due to her becoming very popular BUT it takes two to make a relationship work so she is JUST left him alone and forgotten…

Sorry I’m still a little peeved that the whole 4 year thing hasn’t been properly addressed…because to me, if they start going out and she becomes a famous actress she might just abandon him again.

Dex-chan lover
I just start downloading volume 1 of this manga from nyaa. After i know how dense the protag and how the girl can't be honest plus reading the comment here. I will drop this manga then.

Users who are viewing this thread