The Girl Who Never Wins - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
What kind of fetish is this... I never knew about this fetish... I underestimate human potential in searching for a new fetishes...

Group Leader
What kind of fetish is this... I never knew about this fetish... I underestimate human potential in searching for a new fetishes...
Fan service for women usually include stuff like big hands and collar bones, so I think it's just general pandering.

Dex-chan lover
While I understand that everyone wants to add the yuri tag, I'm not going to yet, since this can also be interpreted as just some teasing between friends even if it's more than normal.

Are you making a little joke on the very common "what good friends they are!" yuri trope, or is this actually something you believe?

Dex-chan lover
Are you making a little joke on the very common "what good friends they are!" yuri trope, or is this actually something you believe?
It's cause we still don't have full confirmation of who the POV protag is that's why.

At the moment all we know is that the character has long hair and looks like a girl from behind.

For all we know, they could just be a really girly looking guy, would not be the first time for this artist.

(Personally I hope they are a girl cause these POV stories almost never have a girl as the protag)

Users who are viewing this thread