The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable

Can someone tell me what is a Golden Spoon? I feel like I missed something.

@VierMill it means you're a spoiled brat who grew up in a wealthy family and didn't have to work for anything to live better than most everybody else.

@VierMill it simply means that they were born in to a wealthy family. It's a term that stems from a time period where people would carry around their own cutlery, as such people used the quality and material of their spoons as a status symbol. Saying that a person was born with a gold or silver spoon in their mouth means that they were born into a family that could afford to have something as expensive as a silver or gold spoon. In other words, they were someone who was born into an affluent family. While both silver and gold can be used to symbolize this, silver is most commonly used in this figure of speach.

Story is pretty generic but it's too early to say but the artwork is beautiful. I Love the character design!

Man I thought she literally wanted to become a golden spoon, I was both disappointed and relieved.

The main ml is The black haired one, the others male are sub male (three of them is in the cover)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
@VierMill Silver Spoon - Born into a wealthy family or Lower Nobility. Gold Spoon - Born into Upper Nobility or the Royal Family.

Aggregator gang
I seriously thought the main character was the golden spoon. Reading too much Japanese light novels and their literal naming is getting to me.

I don’t get how old is she, her boobs are bigger than mine and she carries a doll around... what even?

I have been jebaited. I thought this was going to be about reincarnated as a golden spoon. Not what ever this is.

Users who are viewing this thread