The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable

Im really glad sleepy translations seems to update this rather frequently. It’s not the most interesting story out there and the interactions seem stiff a lot of the time, but I still rather enjoy it

Fed-Kun's army
Wanting more. And yeah, purple haired chick is dumb af

Nice to see that things aren't going her way just because she "knows the story", although I agree with the others that she's dumb/naive.

hmm this is kinda boring. no character is interesting and her design is too plain oh well
still thanks for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
Man in this moments i question myself and wonder if i should read it in spanish because they are at chapter 33

are there any webcomics out there that aren’t just a bunch of tropes stacked in a trench coat? underdog mc who is naive and not very smart, bunch of hot guys suddenly interested in her despite having no personality (because she knows about the stone, and in the prince’s case because she ran i guess) evil stepmother and sister, war against demons, “holy blade”, etc etc

also, wait wait wait. the magic stone everyone’s looking for is in the slums? because that’s what the place they went to was depicted as. poverty, rampant crime, prostitution in broad daylight. and it’s the demon territory? and the crown prince of demons just walks around there patrolling instead of leaving it to his retainers while he does more important work as a freaking CROWN PRINCE? the lack of logic in this story is so pervasive it created a blackhole that is collapsing my ability to stay interested

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

who else thought the title before reading the descript the mc was reincarnated into an actual gold spoon or is it just me? edit:ment

Users who are viewing this thread