The God-Slaying Demon King: Reincarnated as a Mere Mortal to Become the Strongest in History! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
:huh: Well shit i guess if Hairam says its true that sacrifies isunneeded its true afterall my bro should know
kinda expected some more stupid reason for him to betray the elves nation but honestly considering how elves usualyl are potrayed as Haughty pridefull Jerks i cant blame him to much i guess i mean look man
elves are assholes

Dex-chan lover
Know it's a common trope to let the villian monologue, but can't help but feel pity for the poor castle. It didn't deserve the wonton demolition just because the prime minister was such a douche...

Just behead the dud and be done with it. Not like such an individual with such a weak character is worth listening too. Better just to let the abused niece take her revenge and move onto the puppet master that's pulling this creeps strings.

Dex-chan lover
Know it's a common trope to let the villian monologue, but can't help but feel pity for the poor castle. It didn't deserve the wonton demolition just because the prime minister was such a douche...

Just behead the dud and be done with it. Not like such an individual with such a weak character is worth listening too. Better just to let the abused niece take her revenge and move onto the puppet master that's pulling this creeps strings.
it's because he does still care for his little hero apprentice. He may be able to just kill him without anyone being able to stop him but that won't bare well for her socially. He has to openly make a claim about all the prime minister's crimes and his justification for killing him then back him into a corner so hard by threatening to kill him that the prime minster has no choice but to expose himself to try and survive, since he doesn't have any proof that he could just show them.

Users who are viewing this thread