The God-Slaying Demon King: Reincarnated as a Mere Mortal to Become the Strongest in History! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Hm, I have a feeling that this demon lord-like girl will be MC's subordinate later, instead of killing each other.
Thanks for the chapter btw, hat off.

Dex-chan lover
"A weak Hairam is not Hairam"
You could at least check to see whether he's strong, also I feel like he wouldn't appreciate your prejudice so prepare to get your teeth kicked in.
I mean... trying to kill him is exactly that, isn't it? A test of strength

Dex-chan lover
"A weak Hairam is not Hairam"
You could at least check to see whether he's strong, also I feel like he wouldn't appreciate your prejudice so prepare to get your teeth kicked in.
The prejudice Is quite reasonable actually, since between all race ( not sure race like orc or goblins ) only human is not blessed by the god, which make their mana low and have short lifespans, but the only line difference is they have the highest grown potential.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... trying to kill him is exactly that, isn't it? A test of strength
If she entertained the thought the he might still be strong, then yes, but here she just thinks he's gonna roll over and die
The prejudice Is quite reasonable actually, since between all race ( not sure race like orc or goblins ) only human is not blessed by the god, which make their mana low and have short lifespans, but the only line difference is they have the highest grown potential.
yes it is a normal prejudice and I would expect her to say that is it was some rando, but this is her ex-superior she's talking about, so she shouldn't expect the norm (especially with that high growth potential). Also he currently seems like the type that can understand people shortcomings, but doesn't appreciate when people are looked down because of them.

Dex-chan lover
If she entertained the thought the he might still be strong, then yes, but here she just thinks he's gonna roll over and die

yes it is a normal prejudice and I would expect her to say that is it was some rando, but this is her ex-superior she's talking about, so she shouldn't expect the norm (especially with that high growth potential). Also he currently seems like the type that can understand people shortcomings, but doesn't appreciate when people are looked down because of them.
They probably thinking that the reincarnation is a flop for mc reincarnated into human. Even be4, mc closest friends where he ask for advice to tell he should reincarnated into human ( which mc didn't heed until demon god insta obliterated his body )

Dex-chan lover
I read this months ago, so there's no new chapters? Was this dropped? Hopefully not!
If it's Sylphy, we're forgetting she was 10 when she died! The shock would be enough to make her warped, besides she could be influenced by the demon God, feeding her lies or whatnot! Simply discarding her as "ungrateful bitch" is idiotic at best! :aquadrink:

Aggregator gang
First chapter came out 2 years ago, and there are only 2 volumes out? Was this series axed?

Aggregator gang
there's a possibility that it's not his daughter, because her name is different
maybe subordinate?
Bruh who dare call their boss their cute name sylphie. And I hate who are disloyal to their parents

Dex-chan lover
So neither did Yolm Gand, Hairam's right hand, tell anyone about Hairam's planned resurrection and why he'd possibly return as a human, nor did any of the demons give enough of a shit to ask him about it.

Anything for the plot I guess... :rolleyes:

Dex-chan lover
Where's the next chapter? I need more of this hot demon lady.

Dex-chan lover
Aw man... I just saw that the official english is indeed a thing.. but it's Manga Up..

Hope that someone will continue a fan translation and post it up here :D

Users who are viewing this thread