The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 24 - Unbearable

Fed-Kun's army
How the hell the mother didnt know?

Her child told her more than 2 times that that slut was trying to kill her... Is it so hard in manhua/manhwa to trust your own kid?

@zDarkness Would you believe your child if they told you your sister was going to murder you? You, just minding your own business, living your normal daily live, suddenly get told you'll die, and by your own sister's hand? Nobody in their right mind would believe it. Also I don't think she ever said that, just that they have ill intentions

Dex-chan lover
She shoulda asked the prince dude for help.....

@zDarkness that's one thing about another manhua I've read. I forget the title... but basically it started with her dying/coming back. She said her mom she saw things in a dream, her mom figured it out though that she actually experienced it. But her mother completely trusted her words which kept the mother from marrying off to a scumbag who killed her, which prevented the mother in law of the dead husband from abusing the daughter/mother anymore, and helped the daughter (MC) basically become a bit of a financial power house in a city.

it's decent. Just wish I could remember the name.

Double-page supporter
How to get out of it? Easy, JUST FUCKING KILL THEM YOU DUMBASS!

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
I’d pick 2 lol, it’d be a pleasant surprise ^•^
I wonder, did Jiuqing’s father ever actually loved the mother?

Thank you for the chapter! Also something tells me that the aunt might try to pin Granny Li's suicide on the mom...

@twilightspirits TBH, I feel like he's never truly loved any of them, or his love literally being only skindeep. He probably married the mother because he thought she was beautiful, then saw the aunt and was seduced and regretted not marrying the younger one 🙄🙄🙄

i hate the aunt, the "cousin" and their nearly constant waterworks when they're in front of the dad, but the dad is also an absolute piece of garbage

from what i saw from the raw (what i got from the pictures bc i dont know chinese)
there's a point when he does feel bad about what happened, but only after the mom finally leaves him. as she is leaving the dad remembers how they fell in love when they were young and then starts kinda distancing himself from the aunt 🙄

Dex-chan lover
im glad she finally realized, after they were crying happily about intruding on her marriage and he gave her the equal wife position maybe she'll become more wary of their intentions

Fed-Kun's army
I’m glad her mother isn’t in denial about her husband. Awww, our OTP is wont see each other for a while.
Thank you so much for this update!

Dex-chan lover
@bluedice Huh
good, fuck him, hope he regrets it for life and never gets his former wife/mother of MC back. Fucking piece of shit.

@aelloleda ya, that's definitely it, checked :p

while you guys discussing, anyone notice in the cover, how many sword does the general have?

Users who are viewing this thread