The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 30

Aggregator gang
Damn what a cliffhanger, I wonder where her spirits are at??? She'll probably remember soon enough and beat those thugs up real good

THAT'S WHY YOU KEEP YOUR GUARDS AROUND... but im sure she'll kick their asss without them anyway 😂😂

They gonna die in the next chapter lol

And aw if there's an ML I hoped it's the brown haired boy... such fluffy vibes between the two 😍😳

@albertcookie302 she was young, before she died she was really immature to begin with. So of course that increased when she started a new life (she was a child again).

Srsly.. She was complaining about how she got into so many incidents then left the guards..

Thanks for the release!

I guess last chapter’s self-reflection didn’t do much, ey? Even God wouldn’t be able to fulfil her wish for nothing to happen to her when she’s the one inviting trouble with her immature and reckless actions. It’s also a good thing the frost spirit rejected her, as she became more and more arrogant. Looking forward to MC’s character development.

Double-page supporter
The gods clearly heard her and decided "why not give her more shit to deal with".

Users who are viewing this thread