The Great Mage of the Hero’s Party Reincarnates - Ch. 1

I feel like authors need to understand that without any context sad scenes at the start often feel cringe. WE DONT EVEN KNOW THE MC YET.

Who's we?
The reader, without having any context or previous "reader-character" bond scenes where the mc makes overly distraught faces are kinda annoying, like pretty shit way to start a story. Like i get it if its a revenge but even then we dont need all the dramatics. And some studios draw differently then others. But I stand by my opinion that it can be hard to relate to an overly emotionally intense scene right off the bat.

instantly i'm overcome with second hand embarrassment, such emotionally evocative media!

The reader, without having any context or previous "reader-character" bond scenes where the mc makes overly distraught faces are kinda annoying, like pretty shit way to start a story. Like i get it if its a revenge but even then we dont need all the dramatics. And some studios draw differently then others. But I stand by my opinion that it can be hard to relate to an overly emotionally intense scene right off the bat.
Speak for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread