The Great Mage of the Hero’s Party Reincarnates - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
The black market stuff sounds a little strange. His knowledge is from hundreds of years ago. He could be using Rain's knowledge, but I would doubt that Rain would've known much about the black market. He could be right about it having everything, but he could also be wrong since it's been a while.

Also, the name inconsistency is annoying when it happens in the same chapter. Lord Rudien. Ludwig family name.

The black market stuff sounds a little strange. His knowledge is from hundreds of years ago. He could be using Rain's knowledge, but I would doubt that Rain would've known much about the black market. He could be right about it having everything, but he could also be wrong since it's been a while.

Also, the name inconsistency is annoying when it happens in the same chapter. Lord Rudien. Ludwig family name.
well he did call the mountain where school kies created stand using its original name rather than the modern name, so he probably just mention what he know then gauge people reaction. if its right then its mean his knowledge is still stand true, if its wrong then he ask for correction so he have proper knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
This kinda feels rushed. Like a lot of potential and then idk wasted I guess? Like I expected the travel before school thing to last much longer than a chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread