The Greatest Philosopher With Zero Magic Power.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see Isekai tag so I'll check it out.
Edit:It's pretty meh

Group Leader
Hmm. The Mc is one of those secretly strong ones. I can put him in that category right? I dont get how him training against toxins in the past helps him tho. This is a new body after all. Or maybe Im just an idiot. Whatever.

Yes. He's OP. Will I continue to read this? Depends. Im still waiting to see if there's a harem tag.

For anyone wondering, the first chapter was mistakenly typeset with the wrong (un-proofread) doc, so it's temporarily gone for now while we fix things.

Woops.

Dex-chan lover
I have read this and it’s weird. Also why is he immune to the poison he said in my past life blah blah it a new body how is a he Immune

Fed-Kun's army
MC says he has no magic power. Proceeds to use a super power that goes beyond the realm of what is physically possible for a human or even a super human and is basically magic.
MC says he trains for immunity to various toxins. No. This doesn't exist. It only happens in wuxia novels. You don't gain "immunity to toxins" no matter what you do. You only gain resistance to toxins. You can never be immune to toxins, only resistant to a certain amount.
The MC was exposed to enough toxins to die, even if he has an "immunity", because that's how things work. It takes time for your cells to get rid of toxin, mean while, being splash with enough toxin to destroy all of this innards before they can even neutralize it.
If he did, then his cells are no long the cells of a human being, but a superhuman if his cells can instantly neutralize any toxin, poison, venom, etc.

Basically, the MC is using magic, despite the author saying his power comes from physics. No. Its a super magic power.

Group Leader
lel bc this makes TOTAL SENSE
yeah he reincarnated with an immunity that belongs to the body and not the soul
only redeeming feature was the art really
and i SEE that girl on the right side of the cover-
watch him save some girls and teach them his 'powers'
when that time comes i'mma drop this

(wait so he read around ~137 books a day to get to 10k in 2 years? wow okey)

Caught my eye with the cover art’s style
Read it because one of my fav scan groups translated it
Staying because it’s actually really good and I’m not even sure if they can fuck this up because it’s impossible to turn a child mc manga into an oversexualized harem manga

my reaction to reading one chapter is "what?". i legit have no idea what the author was thinking. i dont even think he was thinking when he created the idea, just fucking mashed up a few cards with random manga tropes and rolled with it. didnt even try to make anything make sense or feel needed.

how the fuck does Physics do shit like this? you literally have to be a fucking magical creature to be able to fuck with physics this much

well yeah duh it’s “physics” you guys but you’re forgetting that it’s another world

nah nvm im not gonna try to bullshit my way out of this one, but the manga’s still decent if you forget the fact that it isn’t physics in the slightest and it’s basically just an elaborate way to say “the mc’s power is different” even though it’s the exact same but just more powerful

Users who are viewing this thread