The Guild Member Next Door - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Oh! I just realised in the flash forward before that when making the bet, neutaaaaaa has his current skin.

That’s cool! I want Jigu to finally work out the truth though. He’s so stressed my poor boy :(

Aggregator gang
oh wow another update! you guys are spoiling us!!

also i love the trope of the mc being besties with the ml's family. it's so funny bc jistar is clearly avoiding the hell outta him but neuta just. does. not. give. a. fuck. he just wants to clear himself of a guilty conscience. i also think it's hilarious that all of neuta's appearance tickets match jistar irl to a tea. he even wears the same black tracksuit. no wonder jistar immediately exited the game LOL also i love that the kid still calls him mr. big willy, he has not learned his lesson LMAO

now neuta kinda looks like an russian gopnik. (google images it one of the outfits looks identical to him) remove the cape and u have gopnik

Dex-chan lover
Ohh so Neuta now has the skin from the first chapter. I hope this means we're closer to catching up with that moment of time (and them meeting for realsies). Exciting.
I have to say I didn't quite get Jistar's reaction to the new skin. I get that it looks pretty much like him, but even so...

lololol poor Jugu forever buried in misunderstanding, I look forward to them getting out of it but I’m worried about the hiatus coming up ;; authornim get well soon or I hope whatever is going on passes quickly

doe this mean it's almost been one year in the story??? are we getting the ac bet???

Dex-chan lover
doe this mean it's almost been one year in the story??? are we getting the ac bet???
We still have to get Jigu to stop being scared of neutaaa and loop back around to wanting to meet up with him irl. I imagine neutaaaa says something to make him feel better in the next few chapters and then we get to the AC bet.

Users who are viewing this thread