The Guild Member Next Door - Ch. 39

lfb

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you all for the scanlation! I'm truly liking the slowburn. 😂One chapter a week is a good pace. The speed is on par with official series like on webtoon. There will always be complainers unfortunately. 🤷‍♂️

Fed-Kun's army
Your releases are satisfying to read both visually and as a story - impeccable translation notes, impeccable typesetting and graphics, just the smoothest ride in reading experience. I look forward to it every time I see the notification.
Thank you guys for the hard work, dedication, and high standards you're setting, and good luck on powering through this incident!

Group Leader
Thank you for another amazing chapter release.

Seeing others sniping a series you've worked on is very disheartening but I do hope your team will continue this. I love your HQ scanlation, the HQ RAWs, the quality translations, the cleaning and translation of all the SFXs. The SFXs are always fun to look at.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

It's one thing to snipe, but to even take the title design is a low blow. I haven't seen any of the sniped versions to compare, but I'll choose your groups translation any day. Like another commenter said, your speed is on par with official site pace anyways (so why even snipe??)

As for the story, we are finally getting more progress with them offline :D

Dex-chan lover
Okaaaay so he definitely knows then? And oh my god, the stuttering when calling him "hyung". Cute!

Thanks for the chapter (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡ Your work is very much appreciated! And I think you guys are releasing at a pretty good pace anyway.

Double-page supporter
hehehe jigu's so cute!! i felt the yaoi in the air reading this ^^ ty for the upd8! the spoiler for ch40 has me anticipating the next update LOL

Fed-Kun's army
Idk who's telling you that your updates are slow because I think it's quite on par with the weekly update webtoons (and sometimes even faster). Unfortunately, there will always be some people causing inconvenience but I hope you can ignore them and focus on your wellbeing. We love and support the efforts your team puts in and it is appreciated by many!

Reading that you guys think your updates are slow sorta shocked me because this is on par with most official releases in both quality and speed. It boggles my mind still that all of this is free fan work. You are going above and beyond for this project and we appreciate it wholeheartedly! Thank you so much for your efforts!!

i read all the chapters in one day and i’m obsessed😭 thank you for the amazing updates!

I just want to tell you that I am so grateful for your translation! I wouldn't read this story anywhere else but from you!
You do a wonderful job, the quality you bring is worth the wait.
Thanks again for your work! I can't wait for the next chapters❤️

Thank you for the tasty meal!!! Our man only thinks he’s straight lolol he’ll learn eventually~

Users who are viewing this thread