The Guild Member Next Door - Vol. 1 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Delay? What delay? All I see is two chapters at once and I'm happy about that 😸

Man, it always kinda irks me when characters think outloud with the other person being right there. It's not realistic in the slightest and serves as a cheap way for the author to have characters' feelings or thoughts known without it actually making sense that they would voice them.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man what a great surprise to have two chapters 🎉

MC being an expert at unintentional flirting will never not be the funniest. I feel sad for him that he had such a vicious death loop in game tho lmao.

Thanks for the tl!

Double-page supporter
Man, it always kinda irks me when characters think outloud with the other person being right there. It's not realistic in the slightest and serves as a cheap way for the author to have characters' feelings or thoughts known without it actually making sense that they would voice them.
I agree with your point but I don’t mind it too much for Yeowoon, maybe because it’s established as a weird habit he has that other characters comment on or maybe just because I like this series too much 😂 It does go with his overall lack of self awareness, and I have known people who voice out their internal monologue to some extent. It makes sense if he’s doing it while gaming and forgetting he’s on VC but yeah doing it while face to face with Jigu in public is a little excessive. For me I think the ridiculousness is part of the charm.

Delay? What delay? All I see is two chapters at once and I'm happy about that 😸

it works here because it's something that's been since the start, and it's only for this character

Users who are viewing this thread