The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 100 - Feeling Insecure

Aggregator gang

“O beware, my lord, of jealousy;

It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on.”

Shakespeare, Othello

Author just went full Shakespearian on us.

Dex-chan lover
I liked this series a lot at the beginning.
I think I'm going to go back and read the first 40 or so chapters. The whole mystery of her the Gal not knowing, then finding out but keeping it secret, could only go on for so long, but it wasn't definitely more interesting and better than whatever this current arc is attempting.

Supporter
I think I'm going to go back and read the first 40 or so chapters. The whole mystery of her the Gal not knowing, then finding out but keeping it secret, could only go on for so long, but it wasn't definitely more interesting and better than whatever this current arc is attempting.
Yeah, I really highly prefer slow-burn romance. This isn't slowly burning though, it feels more like this series doused the flame and set the wick aside for later. For about half of the existing chapters. I'm usually the "let them cook, give it time" but like, you are still cooking right?

Idk, it just feels very aimless for some reason when it felt very obviously like a love story to begin with. It still has that feeling, but only as an undertone (like, way under), and if not for the way this story started you could be forgiven for thinking this is a completely platonic relationship. This finally looks like we're moving in... idk some kind of direction. Hopefully there's a little more structure in the coming arcs.

Dex-chan lover
I would like Mitsuki to make the first step for once. Aya has been shouldering this relationship all by herself for too long.

Dex-chan lover
RAGGHHHH why do I keep licking and slobbering all over this shit, swallow and gurgle, give the tip a dainty lil kiss and say thank you?!?!

Man im too down bad for peak, warts and all

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
The person she thought would stay the same and would stay honest...lied...and is keeping a secret. :(

Users who are viewing this thread