The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 43.1 - Moonlight Magazine Spring Edition

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t know cameras like that was still being used now when everyone has decent enough quality on their phone.

Nice getting some of that fluffy feeling now, especially since we’re expecting some kind of drama in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Adorkable.
Yall zoomer kidswith going back to 90s (and earlier) stuff just because… just because.
I’m cool with that. I’m religious largely just cuz it’s “a vibe”, which is way weirder.

I had a polaroid camera collection back then. I couldn’t afford film, but I had em. My friends used these single-use film cameras that took these terrible pictures. I still have some of me at a bonfire in my huge pants, Vans and The Crow shirt… as in they were all huge.
I’d fit right in.

y’all wear belts or have you mastered the art of walking weird to hold your pants up?

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t know cameras like that was still being used now when everyone has decent enough quality on their phone.

Nice getting some of that fluffy feeling now, especially since we’re expecting some kind of drama in the next chapter.
I actually found one of my digital cameras from 2007 recently and started to use it when I go out with friends sometimes. It’s really fun lol

Group Leader

I actually have one myself that I've been using recently, they're fun and tbh I'm glad they're back in style.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that was so fucking cute. When they took a picture together ? I got that "she's so close" feeling. Amazing.

Also, I feel like Polaroid is back is probably because it's a physical picture that you get immediately.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that was so fucking cute. When they took a picture together ? I got that "she's so close" feeling. Amazing.

Also, I feel like Polaroid is back is probably because it's a physical picture that you get immediately.
Yeah, that's the reason why I got a polaroid (it was gifted to me actually haha) last year.

Though if you really wanted physical photos like a polaroid pic, you could just get those small printers that connect to your phone via bluetooth xD

Contributor
guys anybody else having this problem with mangadex recently? when i switch to the next page it shows me the bottom of the page instead of the top so i have to scroll up for every page after switching to it
Known bug, probably going to be fixed soon

Users who are viewing this thread