The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 83 - My Standpoint

Dex-chan lover
Uncle after decades of no progress, do you really need a highs-cooler to be your wingman? well you gonna take the opportunity or not?

Dex-chan lover
He gets all the love he needs in a relationship

Watching from the blinds of a closet...

Dex-chan lover
Uncle after decades of no progress, do you really need a highs-cooler to be your wingman? well you gonna take the opportunity or not?
That’s his ex. He got his shot and blew it. But it could always be a “right person, wrong time” situation and he eventually ends up going to the U.S with Kanna while Mitsuki takes over the store as an adult.

Dex-chan lover
It's implied that she and Joe are of similar ages, but he's probably a year or two older given what he says in the first page about being treated like a kid at Narita's age by her
My guess is Joe is the younger sibling of one of Mitsuki's parents, the girls are 17 or so, it's entirely possible for him to be in his late 30s, or even mid 30s. Though I'd guess early 40s is more likely.

The best way to figure it out is the music, though - there've been enough flashbacks with recognisable music to narrow things down to within a few years. Not my field of expertise, though - when I were a lad I was listening to real classical music: Beethoven, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Mercury . . .

[Edited for clarity]

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
he’s just like me frrrrrr 😭🙏 his essence is shipper and im here for it

Users who are viewing this thread