The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 87 - The Beginning

Dex-chan lover
I've been reading yuri for as long as I can remember. My Dynasty Reader account is over a decade old and this thing has been repeating itself all the time: The moment a yuri author smells a mainstream breakthrough they will sacrifice anything for it and they fail miserably all the time. What they should know is that while none succeeded trying to enter the mainstream spectrum a few of them made it big staying true to what they do best.
What are you even saying.... your first problem was "yuri bait" and i just said no, it's yuri because something something lesbian author, and also, the author already drew the future of koga and aya as a couple dating and living tgt in the future on her social media so snap out of your buzzworld
The name was literal "the guy im interested was not a guy" how on earth would you think a name like THAT would become famous to the straights and the author will "straighterize" it or whatever

Dex-chan lover
where are the sources cuz you're literally the first to say the author is a lesbian. the author isnt even a woman
"The author isnt even a woman" crying do you even know the author name...

Maybe she's not a lesbian, maybe she's a straight or bi woman that just like to draw girls kissing 90% of the time, and other 10% to draw beautiful women idk

Ore

Dex-chan lover
What are you even saying.... your first problem was "yuri bait" and i just said no, it's yuri because something something lesbian author, and also, the author already drew the future of koga and aya as a couple dating and living tgt in the future on her social media so snap out of your buzzworld
The name was literal "the guy im interested was not a guy" how on earth would you think a name like THAT would become famous to the straights and the author will "straighterize" it or whatever
Told you already but you seem to try real hard and ignore it. I've seen plenty of yuri authors try to turn their successful yuri manga into a mainstream series and fail. Yes, authors that did yuri exclusively. No, I don't care about their sexuality or genre which shouldn't matter anyway as it's bloody fiction. You don't need to be a space pirate to create a manga about one for example.

Dex-chan lover
where are the sources cuz you're literally the first to say the author is a lesbian. the author isnt even a woman
No way you this stupid🤦🏼‍♂️ Well I guess you are with the comments you have been spamming this chapter…

Users who are viewing this thread