The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 97 - Thank You

Dex-chan lover
“When you’ve been hurt, it’s okay to be angry”

No no no no no no it’s not okay. That is called Emotional Reasoning and it’s a well known Cognitive Distortion (well pre-tik tok it was)

And I know, in 2024 it’s probably not going to be well received. I know lots of people want to say “oh but it’s justified anger! They wanted to hurt me!”… fuck social media

Dex-chan lover

No no no no no no it’s not okay. That is called Emotional Reasoning and it’s a well known Cognitive Distortion (well pre-tik tok it was)

And I know, in 2024 it’s probably not going to be well received. I know lots of people want to say “oh but it’s justified anger! They wanted to hurt me!”… fuck social media
what the fuck are you talking about???

next time do not use medical definitions without god damn knowing how they apply to this small situation LMAO, armchair psychologist of fictional characters, i could had understand if this story was an psychological one but ain’t that deep bro!

Dex-chan lover

the fuck are you on? you're acting like anger is this irrational dangerous fucking insane thing, it's not. can anger be dangerous? yes absolutely. Is anger in itself a bad thing? no it's like saying fucking joy is a bad thing. Also this is a fucking story, these are characters, their anger, their emotions, they're not real. jesus fucking christ

Users who are viewing this thread