Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon: Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita

Is this a more happy tone version of that other manga of the strongest witch vs strongest soldier? Something like that I forgot
Anyways look like this won’t have a harem and pretty wholesome will wait for more

Haven’t read it yet, but what the hell is with all these new mangas with long ass drawn-out titles?
And when did that become a trend?
It’s very annoying.
I don’t want to have to cite the Declaration of Independence if I want to say the name of one of these titles.
Most of the long title ones are actually from the light/web novels. And the title is already considered pretty mild compared to some madness out there...

Dex-chan lover
It's good. I just hope it doesn't become like other mangas where the MC keeps scaling higher and higher.

Contributor
Would it kill them for once to stop drawing someone that is physically strong with a well build body and not looking like a untrained typical shounen mc...

My biggest worry is that Galaxy Dugen is doing the scans. They do great workand I appreciate what they do, but they often drop projects and also tend to take on more then they can handle. So sometimes there will be months between chapters.

Generic cliche op mc manga with a somewhat new trope that is well executed for me, and to top it off it has good arts too.

Very good manga to read while relaxing.

anime-thumbs-up.gif

Dex-chan lover
Romance actually happens early and isnt all misunderstandings and denseness with a pussy mc hiding his powers. For a cliche story thats unironically HUGE and actually makes it worth reading.

Users who are viewing this thread