The Hero Became the Duke's Eldest Son - Ch. 1

Oo... the Idea that the former MC's body is nowhere to be found while his soul is transferred to a new body is quite interesting.

Most of my knowledge of reincarnation is that their original body is dead or switched souls with the original body but, the soul is gone or simply an empty body given by the gods or the body is dead and, the soul passed on becoming a new vessel for the soul of the MC and, other most common is that they reincarnate as their younger self. However, this author brought an interesting idea of how to approach this genre differently than I ever imagined or thought of.

Or I could be wrong and that the former self didn't exist in this new timeline. (don't know what I'm talking about here)
Welp, That's it for my opinion on the Reincarnation genre/troupe, feel free to add more or something.

[As confusing as that sounds, That is the best explanation I can think of. I'm not that good at explanation and some of my friends pointed out that I took way longer to explain and tend to add more in a roundabout way with more explanations than the scene itself, and tried to fix it but old habits die hard I guess.]

Users who are viewing this thread