The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 Realistically it's gonna be the other girl we already had introduced, the blondie he thought was a chuuni.

>some people still thinking the misunderstanding will go on and on before this ch.
It was pretty much written in the title he's going to train them... Not to mention this is just the 4th ch which isnt even finish yet.

Its amazing how impatience people nowadays.

I enjoy this very very much. Unlike most trash here, this is top tier trash.

No, seriously. A good break from the 2000 other isekai manga :/

Dex-chan lover
There's a little something I'd like to test out...

*gropes*

Yeap, it's real.

Dex-chan lover
He's going to take her for a ride, isn't he? Yapp, he is. Next stop parallel reality.

Double-page supporter
yo he better be getting some succ after all this is done

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... she maybe better off than a villager with no experience other than farming and cultivation, but she really needs to tone down her "I am higher than you" attitude.

Still a riot.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it obvious? After all it's spoiled right there in the description.

He'll let them fight against himself, someone who's been to the other world and is of high level.

Dex-chan lover
She's weak? What?

I mean, if you look at her stats alone, then of fucking course she's weaker than the hero. Try looking at her potentials, genius. She's still level one while you're level 70 or so. She starts with sky-high numbers; HP 10 times than that of a normal villager, MP freaking 30 times bigger than of a normal villager, Attack 8 times stronger, Defense 7 times greater. Compare them to you, who supposed to be 70 levels above her; HP = 18 times less, MP = Practically the same, ATK = 16 times less, DEF = 13 times less.

Now, I don't know how you started, but I'm pretty sure your system has this thing called "level up bonus". Your stats elevates as does your level. By the time she reaches your level, you're overshadowed, man.

As the wise and greedy Weed said, don't start from zero.

Dex-chan lover
Makes you wonder what the stats will be like on the powerful exorcists. Bet they're still weaker than the mc, lol. Especially if that low class spider was a high class demon here.

Users who are viewing this thread