The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.3

Fed-Kun's army
Imprisoned for who knows how long, only to get tossed into a deathmatch with some bimbo...
I mean the orc probably thinks he's in a pretty good spot, but I genuinely feel sympathy for the orc here

Dex-chan lover
... Imprisoned as emergency food?

I guess that reveals that
1) In the other world, humans ate orcs (some worlds have it, some worlds don't)
2) MC has no qualms or problems with killing, butchering and then using that raw meat to make food.
3) His item box can keep whatever stored in it as it was when being stored

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, just today I was looking at the chapter list for this one, wondering when the next chapter was coming! Sweet! =D

I know I shouldn't be mad at kirei cake, but man when a group has so many series that have part of a chapter come out once a month, and even though it its not even their fault.

Kirei Cake thanks for the Translation, even though I'm unjustifiably mad at you.

Dex-chan lover
Guess what I have in my lunchbox,,,,,,, a fresh and juicy ORC!!

hahaha XD

I wonder if he has a mini farm inside that warehouse of his to keep the "food" production whenever he wants to eat.

@AbyssalMonkey completely agree. I was waiting for this chapter to finish to see if I was gonna drop it, but since the parts took so long to release I ain't even bothered by finishing this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Forever on her high horse, this girl..... like those AV actresses that refuse to shave.

Equal =_= She say equal. Mc can do nuclear war without balistic and she says what they equal?!?!?!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread