The Heroes of Galaxy Wars - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Chapter 1.

Group Leader
My God. I was looking for a translation of this manga for years! Thanks HighLife Scans
But Yeah Your welcome!

Yeah it may not be the best since im a one man team but i hope to at least finish it and get a team together and go back to it and smooth out the edges haha.

No, this is the best. Many years ago, before the Internet was popular in my country, a publishing company translated this manga. I was hooked. Read all the chapters. Over the years I forgot the whole story, only remember some bits. Tried to look for it online but no one translate it again until you came in. Thank you for that. Can't wait to read the next chapters.

BP

Fed-Kun's army
This is an old classic but why is the translation so weird though?

Group Leader
@BP tbf its prolly how i translate english is not my first language so it sounds very broken lol. I am trying to get a team together tho

Dex-chan lover
@BP tbf its prolly how i translate english is not my first language so it sounds very broken lol. I am trying to get a team together tho
well I like it too, I didn't even know the name of this one but I used to play the game whenI was a kid... so I would like to understand more

Users who are viewing this thread