The Heroine Has Despaired - Vol. 10 Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
Man, that biological father was some grade A asshole. Somehow, he's so much more punchable than Adachi or even Akiba.
Honestly, I wouldn't had been surprised if Akiba ended up being like Shibuya's father if he ever does marry someone.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf happened can someone just spoiled me. I just skipped from ch 42 tired of reading this. That akiba pissed me off so much. I have so many question

Why tf they can control themselves. And how akiba is a girl???

Dex-chan lover
Wtf happened can someone just spoiled me. I just skipped from ch 42 tired of reading this. That akiba pissed me off so much. I have so many question

Why tf they can control themselves. And how akiba is a girl???
Way too much happened lmao. You're better off going back and skipping the torture chapters which take up a lot of time.

Fed-Kun's army
Y'all throwing laurels at siscon's feet but it's Momma-Shibuya-san that brought his ass up to speed. I knew she was going to save her girl one more time.

Dex-chan lover
If you don't want a kid, do it with protection, do it at outside, eat pill or maybe just don't do. Why that simple logic you stupid adult don't think!!! A rape another case but a married family? Why you don't use any protection!!

Users who are viewing this thread