The Heroine Wants Me as Her Sister-in-Law - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
That talk about her great great grandma's grandma saying dragons are kind makes me wonder if she's the wolf mentioned in the legend & if the legend was distorted.

Perhaps the legend's dragonlord also was born with 1 heart and found a wolf who can calm his powers but the racial purity faction tore them apart and killed him then spread the legend as a slander.

Dex-chan lover
I feel you Rachel... I also feel the secondhand embarrassment from Noel's awkward attempt...

P.S. I really hope she knows that these two know about her being a wolf. I pity her for being anxious all the time, fearing they would find out that she is the dragon's mortal enemy

Dex-chan lover
That talk about her great great grandma's grandma saying dragons are kind makes me wonder if she's the wolf mentioned in the legend & if the legend was distorted.

Perhaps the legend's dragonlord also was born with 1 heart and found a wolf who can calm his powers but the racial purity faction tore them apart and killed him then spread the legend as a slander.
That's what i thought early on too. Maybe the "Wolf steals a dragon's heart" thing is the kind that happen with Noel and Eve. She literally "stole" his heart afterall

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread