Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi

Supporter
How often will the author tease us, till they actually say something. But i really like those two.

Ok, I need to say this. The characters look sooooo gorgeous. The art is great of course, but the characters themselves are so so beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
Is this dropped? I saw that there are seven volumes but last translations were released last year? Is there a different place to find the rest of the series translated? Google ain't helping much what with the anime being out too.

Supporter
Is this dropped? I saw that there are seven volumes but last translations were released last year? Is there a different place to find the rest of the series translated? Google ain't helping much what with the anime being out too.
Looks like it has an official English translation so no one is scanlating it anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand this manga's rating, nor the glowing reviews. It is entirely unremarkable, and as boring as workplace romance. Nothing is happening, the protagonists' relationship is not going anywhere, and every chapter seems to be "oh look the guy feels feelings!!!11" regurgitated over and over and over again. Perhaps I just never got to the good parts after reading a couple dozen chapters?
Dropped, 2/10.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread