Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 43 - Pinto in a Pinch

Dex-chan lover
man how much of a dumbass do you have to be to blatantly insult the king of a country while on a diplomatic mission not once, but twice after the king was nice enough to let the first one slide...
They basically just went through three days of verbal fencing over who did wrong, and Zenjirou was, during that time, just one more young person around the table. Christiano is prideful and, furthermore, he must be feeling like he's the second most important person in that formal company representing the strength of their nation (armed forces), while visiting the neighbouring country, which is also a rival country. Zenjirou didn't really ever emphasize his own status and was just placing arguments on the table, like any other present there. Zenjirou was also cracking relaxed jokes, which seemed to serve Christiano, though obviously they didn't. I'd say, considering Christiano's young age and lack of experience, in combination with Zenjirou lacking any and all kingly bearing, it was realistic enough Christiano made such a critical mistake in the heat of the moment.

Jesus, pinto is stupid af

I hope mc doesn’t reciprocate wife no.2 just like that, would love some drama lol, i mean it is going against his very nature of being loyal af, but obviously that aint happening 😑 I dont get why but i just can’t seem to like this dude at all.

Dex-chan lover
They basically just went through three days of verbal fencing over who did wrong, and Zenjirou was, during that time, just one more young person around the table. Christiano is prideful and, furthermore, he must be feeling like he's the second most important person in that formal company representing the strength of their nation (armed forces), while visiting the neighbouring country, which is also a rival country. Zenjirou didn't really ever emphasize his own status and was just placing arguments on the table, like any other present there. Zenjirou was also cracking relaxed jokes, which seemed to serve Christiano, though obviously they didn't. I'd say, considering Christiano's young age and lack of experience, in combination with Zenjirou lacking any and all kingly bearing, it was realistic enough Christiano made such a critical mistake in the heat of the moment.
The King can act as if he is not king but you better never forget he IS the king.

Users who are viewing this thread