THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls - U149 - Ch. 103 - Summer Live Part 3

Dex-chan lover
I would hate the idea "if" in the future the producer being replace by professional producer or something. And the kids would hate the idea too, or the producer being left out because a certain new character outperform him in the future. :aquadrink:

Glad to see this continued. Don't worry about the delays, take whatever time you need. Just happy to see this franchise still supported by fans like yourself.

thanks for the chapter!
just out of curiosity, how far are we from being caught up to the raws?

very cute, very important:

We're a decent trek away from fully catching up. It was announced it would be ending sometime this year or the next, but even then there's like four to five volumes of content left. Plus there's a fair bit of other content left untranslated if the team wants to continue with U149, such as the drama CD's or the 4koma.

thanks for the chapter!
just out of curiosity, how far are we from being caught up to the raws?

very cute, very important:

I really enjoy when the mangaka goes for that visual metaphor with the chibi idols. Though I'm glad she didn't include as much text as last time she did it, because that page took me like 3 hours.

We're a decent trek away from fully catching up. It was announced it would be ending sometime this year or the next, but even then there's like four to five volumes of content left. Plus there's a fair bit of other content left untranslated if the team wants to continue with U149, such as the drama CD's or the 4koma.
If we finish this I'm definitely okay with working on the 4koma too, but I don't want to start it until I'm done with the main manga because I'm already working on a few other things (Gekijou, and Puchimasu when I can find time.) If someone wants to pick up the 4koma though, they have my blessing, gives me one less thing to do.

it might end in a week or two for chapter (u)149
One of im@s' longest running manga

GWOfblQaEAAIrte

Users who are viewing this thread