THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls - U149 - Ch. 93 - Mai Fukuyama Part 1

Glad to see this is still being supported. Hopefully we'll be able to one day catch up to the current manga, but at whatever pace life allows you is fine. We should have around forty chapters left, correct, ignoring any additions in the physical release correct?

Glad to see this is still being supported. Hopefully we'll be able to one day catch up to the current manga, but at whatever pace life allows you is fine. We should have around forty chapters left, correct, ignoring any additions in the physical release correct?
Let me fix that up for everyone real quick:
"Glad to see that this is still being supported. Hopefully, we will be able to catch up to the current manga one day, at whatever pace life allows. With that said, as we ignore any additions in the physical release, we should have approximately forty chapters left, correct?"

Dex-chan lover
is there an error on page 17? when Mai is thinking "maybe not going off script..." sounds like that "not" should not be there... but i may have misunderstood the sentence

also, why is Mai sometimes Fukuyama and sometimes Yokoyama? i dont remember if one is a stage name and another her real name or not

The goal is weekly releases, but things come up from time to time, especially this time of year, so that's not a strict release schedule. Either way, we'll get caught up eventually.

is there an error on page 17? when Mai is thinking "maybe not going off script..." sounds like that "not" should not be there... but i may have misunderstood the sentence

also, why is Mai sometimes Fukuyama and sometimes Yokoyama? i dont remember if one is a stage name and another her real name or not
Yokoyama is Chika's family name, it was a typo. Should be fixed now. The line on page 17 is correct. Mai feels that improvising might not always be right or work out, but that it has the potential to add value to the performance. She's not sure how she feels. She sees other people improvising, but isn't sure if she can pull it off herself.

The goal is weekly releases, but things come up from time to time, especially this time of year, so that's not a strict release schedule. Either way, we'll get caught up eventually.
Appreciate your work. Take as much time as you need.

Dex-chan lover
Yay, Yui! (I had to take a break to listen to "Radio Happy" before finishing the chapter.)

Dex-chan lover
I feel like only im@s CG is showing the more mundane part of idol work in a relatively realistic fashion, and I greatly enjoy it for it.
Keep up the good work, Stalker!

yeah one of the strengths of im@s is the more down-to-earth feel (without being depressing like wake up girls and whatnot)

Users who are viewing this thread