THE iDOLM@STER - Yowaki na Vampire (Doujinshi) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
A genuine set of questions for the straight guys reading this - do you feel annoyed or disgusted by the "licking my own cum" part? Does it make the doujin a bit gay or not? Does it not count if it's your own? Maybe only if it's your own licked off a girl? Or are you completely indifferent to the idea?
I'm genuinely curious, since I can't relate to straightness, especially the stereotypical "traditional" kind that leads to people wasting breath calling things they don't like gay.
Thank you in advance if you decide to answer.

Dex-chan lover
A genuine set of questions for the straight guys reading this - do you feel annoyed or disgusted by the "licking my own cum" part? Does it make the doujin a bit gay or not? Does it not count if it's your own? Maybe only if it's your own licked off a girl? Or are you completely indifferent to the idea?
I'm genuinely curious, since I can't relate to straightness, especially the stereotypical "traditional" kind that leads to people wasting breath calling things they don't like gay.
Thank you in advance if you decide to answer.
As a guy i can indeed say it is disgusting for me atleast............i had this revelation when i once read a hentai annd in it,the girl had a deep kiss with a gyu after she gave him a head.....it really disgusted me idk why,but the idea of eating your own cum is pretty disgusting.......Once again I am only speaking about myself and im 1000% sure that somewhere in this vast world theres a "straight" guy who like to lick his own cum.(sorry if my english is bad,im frm a 3rd world cuntry and was a slacker in class)

Users who are viewing this thread