The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party

The title bar:
dAz5ATh.jpg

Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the Top Brass of the Demon King's Army~

Well they just found out
they weren't so unnecessary afterall

Like seriously I get that it's not flashy but did they really think he was just standing there not doing anything at all?

That chapter was incredibly unsatisfying to read, "Welp guess we were wrong, who gives a shit, moving on."

i was extremely unsatisfied with that "revelation" that they had. like....where is the regret and the unhappiness? mans was just like "oops. guess he was more important. too late lol." god i hope there's more coming

Dex-chan lover
first few chapters before he meets the vampire are ok, but then it turns into some superlong boring psychological-support \ monster datesim bs to gather 72 comrades (72 next chapters content guaranteed?!?!), can't really stand it, if the next chapter and on they aren't fighting nonstop - I'm out for good

Pretty sure there's supposed to be a romance tag. Novel had it on novelupdates so this should too.

The first half of manga was somewhat so so for me but as the story progresses I can say it has potential.

This starts to feel like slime but he is recruiting from an established force already. And more loli screen time in place of world building.

Dex-chan lover
Walks up to the hero party, waves his hand like they are looking for some droids, they all faint, world (shocked pikachu face)

Users who are viewing this thread