The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party

Dex-chan lover
Well crap now i have to read the novel this is too interesting and not enough chapters to satiate my appetite.

Double-page supporter
-Bored
-Open Mangadex
-Get up from chair, Went to get medication
-Suddenly saw "Impreg..."
-Sit down again

"Oh impregnable castle"
-Proceed to post this comment

Well, the title could also be interpreted in another way. unncessary skills/job would have made that clearer, at first i thought he himself was affected by those debuffs xD

Dex-chan lover
Webnovel raw : https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4836fm/

Welcome to the Immortal Devil Castle-Debuff is welcomed by the Black Mage, the highest executive of the Demon King army, who was driven out of the Hero Party because it is unnecessary-

Author: Hozumi Mitaka

I checked the raws and this is another spineless exteremly polite and humble mc that would suck dick if someone just asked for it
His party thinks he is useless because his black magic is hard to recognise and they tell him to prove that he was usefull by using it on them BUT motherfucker says it is against my teachers teachings to use it on a ally. FUCKING HELL, HAVE YOU NEVER BEEN IN A SPAR OR PRACTICE MATCH ? YOU WONT EVEN HURT YOUR ''FRIEND'' YOU JUST NEED TO CAST CONFUSION OR DEBUFF THAT ALL THEY ASK FOR. HONESTLY HIS PARTY MEMBERS AREN'T TRASH OR ANYTHING, THEY ARE FULLY RIGHT TO FIRE HIM SINCE TO ANYBODY WITH CLEAR MIND HE IS TOTALLY USELESS (for them at least since they dont know what he does and he refuses to show and prove them which means he really is useless)
Spineless japan mc

First guys i just Wanna make sure that is it Harem or not?.i just Wanna makesure that is it Harem or just romance cause to me it's the most important.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck man, when did it become acceptable to split a single chapter into tiny bits and release them at different times, there are way too many manga that do this now and it's such a garbage concept.

Users who are viewing this thread