The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party

I like the concept, but he wasn't kicked out of the party in fact the only person I imagine who could kick him out didn't want him to leave. I imagine the groups rank is going to drop, now that he isn't droping debuffs left and right.

I get that the Black mage kid is in trouble cause it LOOKS like he's not doing anything. and since "adventuring" = "Entertainment" I think Black sage-sama should have hammed it up, be melodramatic and chuuni.. maybe even play the token evil teammate role. so even is no "see" his magic effect it would be entertaining at least

Dex-chan lover
I can get why the spectators and his own party disrespecting his job. But the commentators, ugh... it's like having a guy who knows nothing about the game gets to commentatoring the game. Given the scale, it was even a professional scene.

It seems very good, the problem i have is with how they are cutting the chapters, i mean, the chapters are not that long...😐

It's another "no, you might be the most powerful and greatest dude in the party, but as long as this random asshole trash talks you, you'll let your tiny fragile ego be shattered just because the rest of the party didn't go out of their way to cheer you up. But don't worry you'll have the last laugh as you become infinitely better than them and drown in a harem of monster girls." kind of deal.

Japanese really do love their victim complexes, don't they?

The web novel explains that black magic in this world is debuffss that generally have a really weak effect (single digit reductions). The main character is an anomaly, but he's hidden his ability from everyone but his best friend because he doesn't want to draw attention to his strength and his teacher. Since they're basically like professional athletes and always work together, the others didn't realize how much he was contributing or that they were actually weaker than they thought they were.

Users who are viewing this thread