The Invincible Banished Shadow Archer - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
is the note that says he will be forgiven speculation or what actually happens.. idk what the raws are up to because it won’t let me on the site ☠️

Dex-chan lover
Si cliché... Let me guess, that bastard noble was actually lying to him, the other members didn't know anything of the situation and didn't agree to have him kicked out and he forged things to have him be an outlaw, but things won't be the same without him because he's the one that handled scouting or something, and from now on they'll struggle. The bad guy will blame the others, they'll hate him too and he'll go on a revenge quest, while our MC will get favors from the princess and end up with a harem, living his best life.

Supporter
This was pretty cookie-cutter but man I didn’t expect his grandpa to die of shock from the falsified news.

I don’t understand why Lloyd would go that far unless it’s to help convince the other party members that kicking him out was justified.

I’m guessing the girl knows who he really is already somehow as well.

Dex-chan lover
Jp webcomic has always been weaker and lower quality than their korean counterpart and mangas. I wonder why they still do it

Dex-chan lover
Bro I'm so tired of wimpy ass main characters who are actually OP, There is no world where you can be that powerful and not realize it. It's such a stupid trope.
It's less that he doesn't realize it in this case (at least I personally think) but a case of a noble's word vs a commoner's, and he's long since resigned himself to that fact. Paired with that dynamic, having someone who is socially your objective "better" constantly berating you as useless despite that, isn't going to help on the self-esteem. Especially when the whole land legit thinks you were lying too.

I do think it will wind up with the "he acted alone when booting the MC" trope however. Can't imagine that the rest of the party is going to be too pleased and might even "take care of the trash" themselves with how over the top the bastard went.

Dex-chan lover
lmfao they defo took inspiration from fate's gilgamesh design for that duke's kid

Dex-chan lover
the most satisfying part of these kinds of stories is when the original party regrets losing the party member

Dex-chan lover
If the grandpa died of shock because of falsified accusation, then the grandma will surely die of guilt from believing in it, blaming MC for all of it and what came after that, and basically disowning him as a consequence.

I'm only hoping MC will be able to move on and live a better life someplace where his efforts are recognized and appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
...I was wondering how the Duke bitch was gonna kick out MC when he had no authority over hiring. The party is literally assembled by the principal of the academy, who technically should have been consulted about the fraud charges?

Between the principal being able to contradict dual brats report and the princess friend the MC is about to make, I don't think the MC is going to need to lift a finger to get revenge. The, admittedly unbalanced, scales of the justice system are probably going to tip his direction on their own before the story ends.

Dex-chan lover
Jp webcomic has always been weaker and lower quality than their korean counterpart and mangas. I wonder why they still do it
Because it has lower bar of entry. Think of it like the grade C and below of Japanese storytelling; an "easier" medium for new writer, while manga is reserved for grade B and above. In case of manhwa, it's the equivalent of manga-grade for Korean, but contain all the grades from A to D.

Just my 2-cents.

Dex-chan lover
It's less that he doesn't realize it in this case (at least I personally think) but a case of a noble's word vs a commoner's, and he's long since resigned himself to that fact. Paired with that dynamic, having someone who is socially your objective "better" constantly berating you as useless despite that, isn't going to help on the self-esteem. Especially when the whole land legit thinks you were lying too.

I do think it will wind up with the "he acted alone when booting the MC" trope however. Can't imagine that the rest of the party is going to be too pleased and might even "take care of the trash" themselves with how over the top the bastard went.
We can hope. High likelihood the author will also toss in something about that POS exploiting his rank as a Duke's son. Honestly, if the rest of the party has any shred of decency, they'd leave him and re-form as a new party...ar at least that's how I'd like it to go.
...I was wondering how the Duke bitch was gonna kick out MC when he had no authority over hiring. The party is literally assembled by the principal of the academy, who technically should have been consulted about the fraud charges?
"Because I'm the son of a DUKE!"...probably.
I yearn for the few and far-between titles where Daddy actually hears about his brat abusing their authority, and drops a hammer on them.

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting very quickly we see that he fails to beat anything they are constantly in bad shape and the Duke's kid gets in trouble for falsifying records and the MC in his new role will forgive him and let him never face punishment

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting very quickly we see that he fails to beat anything they are constantly in bad shape and the Duke's kid gets in trouble for falsifying records and the MC in his new role will forgive him and let him never face punishment
Japanese author so probably 💀 they take forgiveness too far every time

Dex-chan lover
wow, this is legit trash. It's like those other trash fantasy manga without the only thing interesting in them which is huge fantasy titties. It's even cosplaying as trash korean manhwa by both the cover art and the lazy ass paneling.

Users who are viewing this thread