The Invincible Summoner Who Crawled up From Level 1 - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what I expected, but doxxing half the information on your benefactor for clout was certainly a choice.

Dex-chan lover
oh good, he just told the young boy to his room to feed the vampire, i was worry the dad actually into young boy.
I think that was his intention. The father was surprised by the vampire being there and didn't expect him. Although he just said it wasn't his usual time. It's open to interpretation I guess.

A purge is needed indeed.

Dex-chan lover
oh good, he just told the young boy to his room to feed the vampire, i was worry the dad actually into young boy.
same since some characters are meant to be really gross for the satisfaction after their deaths but nah, we get chuuni villains.

somehow I got a whiff of a death flag for Kuroinu because of Alice's friend line or one of the chuuni will die by him.

Dex-chan lover
B list villain noble aside, the anti transmigrator group do at least have a good point in how damaging the transmigrators are to this world. So they may even see eye to eye with the MC a to a degree as he also wants to disband the monopoly of information and control the transmigrator clans have. While I doubt he will befriend them do to the whole what they did to the nekos village, he might not end them as they are hunting his enemies. Ether way he is a way bigger threat than they are prepared for, unlike the others he isn't just complacent in battle, the others learned to fight with the safety of max lvl skills and stats as well as a large amount of p2w gear. They aren't skilled, the likely do very little fighting against threats of similar level and gear since coming to this world. MC is the polar opposite.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, more pigs set up to be slaughtered. Looking forward to some sweet, sweet comeuppance.

Dex-chan lover
Really bad writing.
Shows off a new villain, instantly have other villains say he's no match for MC or even Alice.
Why the fuck would you tell your audience that!? Now anything that happens is just pointless time wasted (for the readers) and just a measuring for the character to judge by.

Dex-chan lover
The edgyness is so damn painful. You really can see them as someone who'd say "Kuh... my right eyes are throbbing from having to seal the darkness from the underworld." blegh :notlikethis:

Page 20: pedo in the story? Seriously? What's more, it's an ugly bastard homo?! :facepalm: :wtf: :huh: :pepehmm:
Okay, I spoke too soon? Probably? or I think I'm right and that's probably the only time that vampire character ate the little one... Hmm... Whatever.

I'm questioning the sanity of the author.

P.S. for page 34: probably a perverted one.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Rip shota. But it's better you died pretty quickly rather than becoming a toy. :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread