The Invincible Summoner Who Crawled up From Level 1 - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Killing and maiming is all good. Sex is underage. Logic????
Have you watched any pg-13 movies? There are a ton of them that have tons of killing, and sometimes some maiming(toned down on gore though).

I have never seen a non R rated movie that had even a tame(non-sexual) top less scene. Not a single one.

Just how censorship goes.

Mannnnn,
Op mc
a Big booba shotacon
censorship
A loli-slave

I didn't have a checklist when I started reading this manga a while ago but with each chapter I cross off more things on my imaginary list. Lmao
Someday I will get around to making my isekai/fantasy bingo sheet for series I start to read. It's not usually a matter of if a thing or character will happen, but rather which combination.

Also not just a loli slave, but a loli fox/cat girl slave.

Anyways I will place my bets on a tsundere/kuudere dragon girl to join in the future. I think she will be non loli, since we have cat girl now. Maybe she will be the oneesan type.(If cat girl grows up by leveling or something, then dragon will be loli) Though I could be wrong and we get demon or elf, or both.

I don't hate cliches or tropes mind you. It's all about the authors writing. I have read some super cliche stories that were amazing, and ones that tried to just subvert all tropes that were some of the worst garbage. A good writer can take the most trope heavy thing and make something interesting and compelling out of it. It's about the journey, and filling in the blanks that matters.

Case and point Avatar the Last Airbender is regarded as one of the best animated series to exist. Yet it is also full of tropes and doesn't exactly subvert expectations usually(though it does happen time from time). Yet it's storytelling, character work, and worldbuilding are exceptionally amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't have said "buy her". You're just going to make that man hoping to charge you for some good money even tho he said she's not for sale.

Dex-chan lover
Wake up babe, it's time for your daily dose of video game isekai slavery.

I think I need to do myself a favor and dump fantasy-isekai, it's all so samey...

Time to go read video game isekai slavery, but in futuristic settings instead! :meguupog:

:aquadrink:

Last edited:
so after he finished the tutorial 100yrs have passed? why'd it take mc that long to 'load' into the world tho? was it because he was finishing the 13floor labyrinth?

Users who are viewing this thread