The Invincible Summoner Who Crawled up From Level 1 - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious if i was the only person that had this thought on first glance on the 1st panel on page 25 thought it was a flashback of her in bed after offering her body to the spellcaster

I'm confused last chapter wasn't he only at lvl 1/13 of the labyrinth? or was that just a preview of the updates or something? and now he's in the "real world" I assume

Aggregator gang
... Is there a missing chapter? Why is he not in the labyrinth/tower update thing getting op, but now out here beating up low level mob trash?

why are the women in this series completely sexualized? At least there isnt any loli like that(yet....).
Mrs commoner knight dress like that knowing that the man shes working with has a proven tendency of lusting to women treating them like entertainment or objects....smort.

So this is that kind of series, turn off the brain and enjoy the power fantasy because life is hard and dont want to confront it?
Is this what sells? Humanity is doomed at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
Mc is such a cheap knock off cid i cant seriously read it xD

Dex-chan lover
The MC's plan to gain XP to save his sister is a lot like the plan that the Underpants Gnomes used.
  1. Start from first level, and collect all the underpants experience points
  2. ???
  3. Profit (that's why he's now OP)
What I'm really wanting to know is why the artist decided to draw that first ogre as though his crotch was glowing. "No, onii-chan, don't..."

Users who are viewing this thread