The Isle of 100 Kills - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Massive Attack

Dex-chan lover
It might not have been a masterpiece but I'd have been willing to read more of this manga. It's a shame that it got such a rushed ending.
Thanks for translating this series, JUM.

Fed-Kun's army
It was an interesting concept so although the execution wasn’t the greatest I’m content to have read it. Ty!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! It was an enjoyable ride watching what had potential turn into... this.

Review: This was a train wreck of a last few chapters. No satisfaction of an ending or who the fuck lion dude was or even how he died... and the other guy surviving the fight? Bull, kill the character. If everyone else was a sacrifice for the end then commit to the bit or even just show a hand twitching or something. It was not a well earned surprise.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah the last bit after Alice or whatever was super rushed; could've been a fun read (not saying good) if it wasn't axed

Dex-chan lover
With story like this... no wonder this japanese manga is unloved :fml:

Dex-chan lover
We hastily stumbled to this ending but it's like...where's the damn ending? They finally managed to kill the cockroach Lion guy and that's basically it. I didn't feel any resolution, just more questions.

Also let's be real here: the serial killer woman hard carried this manga. Perfect example of a supporting character vastly overshadowing the main cast to the point where one wishes she was the protagonist instead.

Thank you for translating this journey to the end though. :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Quite possible the worst manga I ever finished. At least you gotta hand it to the mangaka for having such high confidence that he really thought he could make it as a storyteller. Or just utter delusion.

Contributor
I'll at least say that I like how the author created a scenario where everyone did enough damage to take down the villain. Well, everyone except the main girl.

Dex-chan lover
I'll at least say that I like how the author created a scenario where everyone did enough damage to take down the villain. Well, everyone except the main girl.
Main girl should remain pure white, like her virginity.

Users who are viewing this thread