The Kept Man of the Princess Knight - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A neet from the labyrinth city "Grey Neighbor"

Dex-chan lover
I only know one other story featuring a protagonist being a scumbag that leeches off of FMC and it only took one episode from that anime before I decided to drop it altogether. I'll give this a few more chapters as it hasn't given enough information for me to do the same yet, but so far he's no better than the other guy.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm Not bad. not bad. I'm thinking i'll like this one.

Thanks for the series!

Dex-chan lover
Oh GDS ended picking it up anyway lol

So adaptation, both the LN and Manga got licensed by Yenpress some months ago

LN Vol.1 already out in english and Manga Vol.1 in May, raw LN have 5 volumes and ongoing

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I only know one other story featuring a protagonist being a scumbag that leeches off of FMC and it only took one episode from that anime before I decided to drop it altogether. I'll give this a few more chapters as it hasn't given enough information for me to do the same yet, but so far he's no better than the other guy.
According to LN readers things he does has a purpose and pretty much stops entirely when shit hits the fan

Dex-chan lover
What anime was this?

To be fair, he's not a good person, but... half(?) of this is an act. He's definitely a whoremonger, but he's also in the slums and whatnot for information.

The princess' adventuring companion had been killed, and she got the "Dungeon Sickness", essentially fantasy PTSD. She started taking "Release", which is Fantasy-cocaine, but worse, and became addicted. Over time, you have to take more and more, and it gets worse and worse.

He's being "kept" to help wean her off, and he's actively removing all sources of the drug from the city, using deadly force if necessary.

He was part of a legendary adventuring team, but they ransacked the Sun God's tower, and he was cursed to only be able to use his Herculean strength when he's being directly shined on by the Sun. There isn't the sun in the dungeon, so he can't do anything in there.

It's a big mystery throughout the first volume, and when it shows how they met, a year prior, a LOT of their previous interactions start making a whole lot more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread