The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 7 Ch. 35.2 - Nightfall - Part 2

The art is so beautiful it hurts me the perspective the clean freaking lines and the smooth af transitions... the timely punch to the kokoro hurrrrkkkk

This manga and frieren has ruined me, I'll cough blood if I saw ONE panel of shitty webcomics after this

Group Leader
The art is so beautiful it hurts me the perspective the clean freaking lines and the smooth af transitions... the timely punch to the kokoro hurrrrkkkk

This manga and frieren has ruined me, I'll cough blood if I saw ONE panel of shitty webcomics after this
main-qimg-5571be90c76bb6cda34738903ba7ad19-pjlq

Dex-chan lover
I still remember being pissed at her during the coven massacre and their entire traveling hijinks for being such a burden. Still can't believe I actually feel bad for her now, I usually find characters like her irredeemably annoying.

Dex-chan lover
I still remember being pissed at her during the coven massacre and their entire traveling hijinks for being such a burden. Still can't believe I actually feel bad for her now, I usually find characters like her irredeemably annoying.
I mean she's better than her alternate timeline/universe self who killed the coven purely because her magic doesn't work on other witches.

It always funny to see a super powerful protagonist who can destroy anything with magic, even have the power to resurrect, but is unable to restore eyes....:ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread