The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 101

Supporter
I really want spoilers regarding the snake, I mean Sneke. I remember someone posted about him before but actually forgot when and where...

NAH not a personal doctor!!! dont let your stalker be your gyno!! (stalker might be too strong from what we know now but it seems to be hinting that he might be obsessive with women?)

this frau dude and the skinny boy are annoying af. either way you have to admit paulina's denseness comes in clutch this ch.

also no one is talking about how sad lucius is. like hes so fricking pitiable

Hold on just to clarify, suppose Paul likes the emperor - is there anything that prevents her from being a concubine? Yeah she's not some royal - but she is baren so there's no risk of a threat to any successor - so she and the emperor would be free to love each other (if they got together).

The main issue here is that Paul doesn't like Lucius that way right?

That and the fact that he doesn't want to force her to be a concubine. He knows that if he were to ask her to become one, she would do it but he doesn't want that.

I think one of the issues are if Paul and Lucius got together, people would dismiss Paul's achievements and assume she slept her way to the top (cause she's a woman). There were rumours and gossip in early chapters about this

@Binary10011

First of all; clever name.

Second: you are mostly correct. The other big problem is the fact that she is a knight under him; and that she is barren (supposedly).
Other nobles would kick up a fuss if the emperor married someone, making her empress, if she didn’t have the ability to conceive.
There are also a Litany of other reasons. But those are some that come to mind.

I’m honestly wondering how Paul could end up with Lucius realistically. She obviously doesn't love him that way, and has grown too close to the concubines to consider competing with them for the place at Lucius’ side...it just seems set up for failure at this point. Rebecca is pregnant and Paul seems very happy for her. As I see it, any chance of her falling in love with him fell through when she befriended the concubines.

Lol i got frustrated coz i love this story so much so i go on and read the novel 😂
It is following the novel as it is so far
But there are certain emotion that novels deliver it better that it is quite hard for manhwa adaption to potray.
Huhuhu
I always have to read the novel too if the manhwa that im reading are my top fav!

I still enjoy this story, but it doesn't feel like it has direction since they conquered everything. The potential romance between the two is totally stalled. And there isn't another goal to strive towards at this point. Is there a worthwhile destination at the end of this journey?

Users who are viewing this thread