The Knight Commander Wants to Monopolize the Former Glasses Girl - Ch. 1.1

Uhh... This one bit hard to read, when it's in long strip and in such a small size.

+_2b1dbddbd1c93c1e9761465b1a08effb.png

it was a little hard to read when i first opened it but i came back a few minutes later and it appears to be fixed! thanks for the translation— really looking forward to this series

The cousin is a little too entitled.... and is she mad at the MC for wearing glasses?

Thanks for this new release!

Woah it's been quite some time since I saw this kind of glasses in a manga😂 At least this time there is a real reason for her to be wearing such old fashioned glasses. Though why is her cousin mad? I know she was dumped but it doesn't she can just go and be so nonsensical! Like why would you get angry at someone for being pretty without their glasses?!!😂😂
crazy b💀

Lemme guess, the prince will take the “pretty” cousin and throw aside our heroine who seemed to be the real subject of the summoning cause the circle was under her feet before her cousin grabbed her

Dex-chan lover
@Lili49545 : for being prettier then her underneath the glasses??? But ya entitled and likely pampered by the uncle who was trying to steal the MC's inheritance.

Users who are viewing this thread