The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 36

Aggregator gang
My boi's catching feelings.

Tho I miss doggo Theo........

SO NOW YOU EXPECT ME TO UNSEE DAVID DOBRIK WHEN I LOOK AT THEO??? Oh the cruelty you have brought upon me 😩

Aggregator gang
theo hearing astina call him "theo" made him look like a dog thats so happy being called by his owner. 😂

Bruh Theo be David 😂😂😂 I cannot not see the similarities now.

Thanks for the chapter !

Oh my god I love Theo. Idk how so many people took advantage of him, he seems so astute when it comes to reading people and their emotions, but maybe he never bothered to look closely until he woke up and found himself married to a stranger (who was choking him with a leash oops). I love that he’s sort of pushing Tina’s buttons but still cautious because he doesn’t want to upset her. He’s got that emotional vulnerability and assertiveness that Tina completely lacks. She always seems to grow fond of people against her will, but Theo is a much better person than that old king. I love it. I love this ship. I am so pumped to watch it start sailing. ⛵️🛥🚤🚢⛴🛳🛶

No i don't see it. Theo definitely doesn't look like Mr. Dobrik.
Also from my pov, Theo is 100 times prettier.
Feel free to hate on me~~

I know he supposed to be cute, but I'm kinda disappointed that he doesn't seem very mature. I mean, he's the Duke. I expected some kind of charismatic aura or something.

Now he's behaving like a dog, barking when his master seeing another dog.

Can you just be grateful that she stayed by your side anyway?

Dex-chan lover
@BloodRain Iirc earlier chapters confirmed Thereode isn't very emotionally mature, considering he was raised with emotional distance by his parents who feared the manifestation of the family curse and barely getting by with a facade of noble manners drilled into him since young.

It's pretty much a staple of the Korean take on the genre at this point - the male lead being capable in all things but love and emotions.

Nooo don’t compare Theodore to David 😭😭😭 Theodore is waaay prettier 😗

Users who are viewing this thread