The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 16

Just looking at that panel with the servant and the glass made me cringe! Thanks for the translation though! :)

thank you for the translations !!!

the ending scene with
the glass is so fucked

what the fuck my guy, what did that poor man do TT i feel bad for his hand. from experience having broken glass crushed into you is not very good feeling

Dex-chan lover
That poor servant...If this comes back to haunt the prince later he'll desire it.

I thought the prince was just dumb and hot headed but holy shit that last panel was so infuriating! What a prick I cant wait to see Eve's retribution.

at this point i want the servant to betray the prince and switch to our ml’s side and get revenge. the man legitimately did nothing wrong and got want looks like his hand broken and then pierced by glasss FOR WHAT?!?!?! fuck that prince

Ally is getting on my nerves but she's just being a b1tch (a murderous b1tch), this stupid piece of trash of a prince is the worst ever, poor Roy, I hope he could get justice, wtf. >XD

GIVE US MORE MOMENTS BETWEEN THE MAIN COUPLE, I need her to break up that engagement soon! I can't endure it any longer haha >n<

Tnks sweetie <3

Stags ARE dangerous though.
If you get gored by a stag like that it's highly likely that you'll die, and do so in a very un-fun way. It's just that deer would usually rather avoid you.

THAT WAS TOO MUCH!!! HIS TOO CRUEL!!! NOW IM VERY SURE THAT I HATE HIM TO THE CORE!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Users who are viewing this thread