The Last Adventurer

LTV

Aggregator gang
Can someone tell me how to relates to maple story lmao?

Double-page supporter
very mid
Art is decent/good
my main problem is MC, he realizes stuff early but fails to warn the others, I mean not every person wanted to kill him
and considering how tough the 100-man party dungeon is
you would want more people to live so they can kill the boss

but like most stories like this
MC, Slave & the Knight girl
will clear the dungeon themselves
I get he knows it all, but power scaling over 9000

Fed-Kun's army
This story had no chance, and was garbage from the very start. Firstly, it’s established very early on that this guy was a “bait slave” for three years, acting as bait in low threat dungeons. But now all of a sudden that he transmigrates into the past he’s a fucking powerhouse. This doesn’t make any sense. There is no “hazing period” for this guy to regain any of his strength. He’s a nobody slave. Also how did this guy survive this experience in the past? The gate in the intro (where everyone dies) isn’t a “low threat gate”. On top of that it’s an unexplored one. Even if the MC did have knowledge from the future about this particular gate, surely these monsters would be able to find and then run down a feeble, weak slave. They aren’t exactly feeding these slaves top of the line grub. They’re expendable after all. But no this guy is able to dispatch all these fucking monsters with limitless magical talent & physical brute force.

I imagine there are more scenarios like this. If you use your brain to question any of the story threads it all collapses. Save your self the time and don’t read this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The only way this manhwa can redeem itself is if the MC makes the other members of his party do HP washing

Group Leader
Actually enjoyable it's a typical transgression storyline but it's set in the world of MapleStory. The MC isn't some guy from earth. He's from there so that's a big plus for me that it's not an isekai. Really makes me want to play MapleStory again seeing the old mobs making me feel nostalgic. Though ofc it'd be on a private server. Curious how they'll further tie in the black mage storyline and hope to see more of the old mobs and NPCs.

Another big plus is it doesn't add that many game elements like stat distribution on level ups and it comes up with other ways to show the MCs strength progression. MC doesn't treat it like a game but his actual world.
very mid
Art is decent/good
my main problem is MC, he realizes stuff early but fails to warn the others, I mean not every person wanted to kill him
and considering how tough the 100-man party dungeon is
you would want more people to live so they can kill the boss

but like most stories like this
MC, Slave & the Knight girl
will clear the dungeon themselves
I get he knows it all, but power scaling over 9000
He doesn't know everything he wasn't there for the 100 man raid for example. So he doesn't know how to save them. He also doesn't know who exactly is in liague with black mage followers. Also he dies to horny tail who isn't even the bbeg in MapleStory nor the hardest. Wasn't even CHT just normal so even if he gets to that point there's probably more he has to do after that which is a unknown territory.

Users who are viewing this thread